captured sparks Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In short: the data you put in Leavetrack is your data and you can export it or delete it any time. We only keep what we need to for our own business records. We don't track you - we don't track email opens or clicks and activity on our site is only associated with a user in our logs. We don't use analytics products to track how you use Leavetrack.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is captured sparks Limited of 15 Meadway, New Barnet EN5 5LG. We act as both data controller and data processor in respect of information you provide to us as more detailed below.
Information we may collect from you as data controller
We may collect and process the following data about you as data controller.
- The name and email address of any individual identified as an administrator on your account. This is for the purposes of us administering your account by contacting administrators on issues such as billing and system changes.
- The name and email address of the individual whose credit card is used for payment of the subscription.
- The name and email address of any individual who contacts us for support in relation to Leavetrack for the purposes of providing that support.
- The name and email address of any individual who enrols in the Leavetrack Referral Program for the purposes of administering the program.
How we share this data
The information above is shared with the following third parties:
- Stripe - the name and email address of the credit card holder are shared with Stripe who is our payment processor
- HelpScout - the name and email address of anyone contacting us for support is shared with HelpScout who provide our customer service tooling
- Postmark - the name and email address of your employees for the purposes of delivering application email
- Papertrail - names of employees and details of absence records for logging purposes. Logs are destroyed after 30 days.
- GrowSurf - names and email addresses of employees.
Our servers are hosted by DigitalOcean.
Information we may collect from you as data processor
- Information relating to your employees such as their name, email address, job title, details of hierarchical relationships and information relating to their absence records
Any data input into Leavetrack is under your control and it can be removed at any time by request from an administrator. By default, we do not provide a functionality to delete records from the system to ensure integrity for your business records.
IP addresses and cookies
Information about your your IP address is only stored in our logs. We do not gather this information for reporting or analytics purposes. We may use this information to block certain IP addresses or ranges if we detect malicious activity.
We collect information about your browser type, the device you are using and your country. This is aggregated and not linked to an identifiable individual. We use Simple Analytics for analytics on our website. They are a privacy-focused analytics tool.
We only set cookies for site functionality. Cookies are set by Stripe for fraud monitoring purposes and in relation to transactions you conclude via our site.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is principally stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It is transferred outside of the EEA only to Stripe and HelpScout.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All traffic on the domain leavetrackapp.com is encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
After you last use our service, data will be retained for up to one year as part of our backup process. This data is not readily accessible and you should not expect that we will be able to retrieve it.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the services that you request from us
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If captured sparks Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the following rights
- The right to be informed of the personal data we are processing
- The right of access to the personal data we are processing in relation to you
- The right to correct any errors in your personal data
- The right to request erasure of your personal data. This is subject to restrictons relating to our need to retain records relevant to our business.
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data in a machine-readable format.
- The right to object to our processing your personal data.
These rights exist solely in relation to the data where we are acting as data controller as set out above.