Leavetrack grows with your business. You never pay for more than you need.
Only £1 per active employee per month
You don't pay for archived users and you keep their information forever so your business records are always complete.
Control and visibility over employee absence
Customisable and unlimited leave types
Email notifications and multi-approver workflows
Slack integration for notifications and approvals
No credit card required.
Take control of staff absences
Leavetrack offers your organisation control and visibility over all types of staff absence.
- Secure Records
- All absence records are securely stored in the cloud.
- Delegated Approvers
- One of your managers going on holiday? They can delegate approvals to another employee.
- "One Click"
- Approve and reject requests with one click straight from the notification email.
- Calendar Integrations
- Add individual, team and company calendars to your preferred calendar application.
- Slack Integration
- Integrate with Slack to approve and reject requests from your Slack workspace.
- Easy Reports
- In-built reporting plus export everything to analyse in Excel.
- Multiple Approvers
- Optional two tier approvals for all requests.
- Monitor Accruals
- Leavetrack warns you when an employee will exceed their accrued leave.
Organisations like yours use Leavetrack for visibility on staff leave.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Click on the chat icon in the bottom right.
- Can I try Leavetrack out for free?
- Of course. You can try Leavetrack for 60 days for free before we will ask you to subscribe to keep using it.
- What if Leavetrack doesn't work for my organisation?
- That's OK. You have the option to export all your data at any time so you can move on to a different solution.
- How quickly can I get started?
- We only ask for three bits of information to set your account up. It takes a few minutes to set up a small department. If you have lots of employees, we can help automatically set them up.
- Do you offer discounts for non-profits?
- If you are a non-profit, charity or have five or fewer employees, chat to us and we'll work something out.